August 11, 2009

Red Felt APPLE PINCUSHION


This sweet pincushion can be found at POSH PLUSHIES

"This pincushion is made to order which would normally take 2-3 days prior to dispatch. As these are hand-cut and sewn, there may be slight differences in the one you receive. Button detail may differ to the photo. A red apple, felt and fabric pincushion which can lay flat or stand upright. Fun, novel and minimalistic! Pins not included. *** SIZE OF PINCUSHION APPROX: 3.5 x 3.5 inches (9 x 8.5 cm) *** QUALITY GUARANTEE: I was taught to sew at the age of 7 and have almost 30 years experience with embroidery and decorative sewing. You can rest assured that I only believe in selling items which I would be delighted to receive myself. *** HOW YOUR ITEM IS PACKAGED: Your item is stored from the moment it is made in a cellophane bag to keep it pristine clean. It will be lovingly packaged and sent to you in a box. *** SHIPPING: I ship items out Mon-Fri on a next day basis so you can receive your order in good time. *** CONVO-FRIENDLY: If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via the link to the right. I will email you back as soon as I am able to. MADE IN A SMOKE-FREE HOME AND A PET-FREE ROOM"


0 comments: